Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Brunch and Dinner for Today

Today me and my friend went to have brunch at Fan Wah restaurant. There's many people and most of them are families. Sunday is Family Day.




Ta~Da!!! My brunch for today... Fries, sausage, beans, pancake, and ham...




Before heading back after lunch, stop by at a shop to buy a bottle of Ribena to enjoy at home. Damn it's sweet!!! But nice...




Tonight's dinner we went to Restaurant Sg.Long. The outside and inside sitting is pack with people so we sit upstairs. Upstairs is also crowded and noisy with talking and laughing voice. I order "Salted Fish Pork Rice" (direct translation) for my dinner. I have eat it for the past 2 days and this is the 3rd time cause the gravy is nice and i like salted fish.


4 comments:

Ann Nee said...

guai lou again? --"

vincent2903 said...

yes guai lou... haha...
since it's nearby and "economical" =p

Ann Nee said...

nearby forest meh?? --"

vincent2903 said...

the nearest western food... compare to McD or KFC...
If got McD, i sure everyday McD till poor... LOL!!!